As you consider the possibility of working with University Ministries and our Centers for Christian Study, your first step should be to spend time with our Essential Statements and ask yourself if you can embrace them without reservation.

If you can, the next step is to make sure you meet our minimum education requirements. To be a director of a Center for Christian Study you must have a graduate degree from an approved institution of higher learning. To be a UM Associate Faculty member, you must be in a university Ph.D. program, or have earned that university degree

Next, you should click here for general information about employment with University Ministries.

If you’ve hit green lights so far, let’s move forward by entering into a conversation about the possibilities!  Feel free to send an email to Rick Howe by clicking here, or click here to request an application.

-> Request Information